Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm (CST)
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Special items or recertified equipment may take longer. If we are temporarily out of stock, items will be back-ordered and shipped upon receipt. Continental United States orders are shipped prepaid via Fedex unless size or weight limitations dictate otherwise. DXE Medical shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind resulting from delay or inability to deliver on account of fire, labor disputes, accident, acts of civil or military authorities, or from any other cause beyond our control.
NON-WARRANTY PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Prior to returning a product, please contact your sales representative at 866-349-4363 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This will help us to expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your RMA number please follow the return policy guidelines.
Please contact us within 7 calendar days of receipt of the product to obtain an RMA number. Items received without an RMA or after 15 calendar days will not receive credit.
If DXE Medical makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order, we will promptly rectify the mistake at no cost to you. If we have made an error and you wish to return the product(s) to us, notification must be received within 15 days of invoice. Following the initial error notification, please follow the return policy guidelines:
Non-returnable Items Include:
1. Items that are special order items.
2. Items that are buy-to-order (BTO) items.
3. Items that have been marked or engraved.
4. Items returned with broken packaging or not in original packaging.
5. Customized items, any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by DXE Medical not to be in resalable condition.
6. Product that is more than 60 days older than the invoice date.
Return Policy Guidelines:
1. Items returned within 30 days of the invoice date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
2. Items returned 31 - 60 days than the invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3. Items older than 60 days from the invoice date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer.
4. Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
5. Enclose a copy of the original invoice or packing list in the box.
6. Send the package freight prepaid.
7. Returns must be received by DXE Medical within 30 days of issuance of RMA number.
8. Items received without a RMA number will not be eligible for credit.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to DXE Medical.
We accept the following method of payment for all online orders:
To receive promotions become a member of DXE Medical, Inc. From time-to-time we will contact you via email with promotion codes. If you would like to become a member simply click "register" at the top of the page. The process only takes a minute. The only information we will collect from you will include you: name, company and email. You will need to create a password as well. If you decide that you would like to discontinue receiving promotions from time-to-time for us you may opt-out by clicking on the 'opt-out link' at the bottom of the promotional email.
Once you have place an order, it will appear under your 'Orders' tab within your 'Account'. You can find your account link on the main top right menu. This section allows you to follow the status of your order.
Once your order has been completed, a link will be available from the orders screen (see above) allowing you to download a copy of your invoice. This link and the invoice will be available for as long as you keep your DXE Medical, Inc. account open.
For physical products, we also include a copy of the invoice with the delivery.