Quinton Eclipse Premier ECG
Eclipse Premier 12-Lead ECG Machine
Receiving timely, high-quality, and accurate ECG results is critical for patient care. The Eclipse Premier – our top-of-the-line ECG machine – improves workflow, leaving more time for patients and an easier workday for you.
- Full-size wireless ECG cart
- 12-lead ECG acquisition
- Wireless 802.11 Ethernet networks and Pyramis (our flagship HeartCentrix cardiac data management system for the hospital market) communication tools
- Color matrix display
- Stores up to 100 ECG Readings
- Uses the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and 1-Year Labor
- Simplicity. The ECG machine is very easy to operate — anyone who has ever done a 12-lead ECG can run it within minutes.
- Convenience. The full-size wireless EKG cart can be rolled anywhere in the facility: upload orders from your electronic medical record (EMR) system, run cardiac tests, and get immediate results.
- Efficiency. Perform simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition, preview channels in automatic or manual mode on a color matrix display, and store up to 100 ECG reports.
- Quality. 12-lead ECG machine produces clean tracings and stable baselines — you’ll get an accurate usable readout the first time.
- Confidence. ECG machine uses the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm to consider five clinically significant criteria (gender, age, race, medication, and classification) — it gives you a silent second opinion.
- Connectivity. Eclipse Premier EKG machines are compatible with wireless 802.11 networks and Pyramis.Complies with FAA requirements.
- Tough. The Eclipse Premier is an ECG machine that is built to last — it’s durable and dependable.